You can sell your stock and ETFs anytime after they’ve arrived in your Bumped account. Once sold, you can transfer your cash balance to a linked bank account.
How to sell a stock holding on the web
- Head to your Bumped homepage to view your Portfolio
- Select the holding you’d like to sell
- Tap on Sell “Ticker”
- Tap the option to Confirm Sell
How to sell a stock holding in the Bumped app
- Open the Bumped app Menu.
- Tap Portfolio.
- Select the holding you’d like to sell.
- Tap the option to Sell at the bottom.
It can take up to 3-5 business days for the sale process to complete. After your stock sale is complete, the cash balance on your Portfolio will be updated.