Nope. You need to open a Bumped brokerage account to receive and hold your stock or ETFs. Once your Bumped brokerage account has been approved, you’ll be able to spend with your favorite brands for stock rewards.
Articles in this section
- What is The Stock Marketplace and how does it work?
- Bumped Stock Selection
- How long until I get my stock?
- I’m missing a stock reward
- Can I see my reward activity?
- Do brands vary per person?
- What Brands will be available in the future?
- Can I get stock rewards without opening a Bumped brokerage account?
- Why can’t I activate an In-Store brand?
- Are there any limits on The Stock Marketplace?