If you think you might be missing a stock reward, here are the steps you’ll need to take.
For Loyalty Rewards
- Check if the purchase has settled with your bank. When you make a purchase that qualifies for a stock reward, it will take a few business days to show up in Bumped while transactions settle with your bank. When your purchase shows up in Bumped, you’ll be able to see it in your Activity tab. Simply select Reward Status, and make sure your status is listed as “Purchase Identified”.
- Check that your loyalty brand was selected at the time of purchase.
- We do our best to correctly identify and label every transaction that comes through but do let us know if we miss something. Just select the transaction and send us a message.
For Shop Now Rewards
If you’ve made a purchase via Shop Now and still don’t see it in your Activity after 15 business days, it may be due to one of these reasons:
- The online purchase wasn’t completed during the same shopping session. Exiting your browser or visiting other sites during your shopping sessions means that we might not be able to link your purchase to your Bumped account.
- The purchase did not qualify for a reward. Some brands have exceptions, so be sure to read the Detail page and check out the terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Using coupon codes, offers or other promotions offered by other sites and programs may interfere with your stock reward.
- It might also take time for your store to report order information to us. If this is the case we’ll let you know!
Still missing rewards, or have questions about them? Please wait 15 business days after the purchase date before flagging a missing reward. After 15 business days fill out this form, and our support team will be happy to assist you.