We’re security nerds who take your privacy very seriously. Bumped authenticates your payment card data via a secure third party and never sees your login credentials. The personal information Bumped uses to open your account is fully encrypted. We’ve also built bank-level best practices right into the app.
Articles in this section
- Proxy Voting With Bumped
- Can I use Bumped from the web?
- How does Bumped make money?
- What brands are in the Bumped app?
- How much of a stock, ETF, or other security will I get for my purchases?
- What are fractional shares?
- Can I buy stock through Bumped?
- Selling your stocks, ETFs, or other holdings
- Capital One Connectivity