Bumped requires you to link a credit or debit card so that we can see when you spend with our partner brands to get fractional shares of stock. Without a linked card importing your transactions, you won't receive stock.
You will be prompted to link a credit or debit card while signing up for your Bumped account — just follow the prompts and you'll be good to go.
To link additional cards after you sign up:
- Log in to your Bumped app
- Select the Menu icon
- In the menu, select Linked Cards
- On the Link Cards screen, select "Link a New Account"
- Select your banking institution from the list. If you don't see yours, try searching for it by name.
- Once you have selected your banking institution, you will be asked to log in to your account. Your bank may ask some security questions to ensure your identity
- Select a debit or credit card to securely link to your Bumped app in order to receive rewards when you spend with your selected brands
Additionally, you can return to Linked Cards at any time to enable or disable cards from any linked bank.