You will need to link a savings or checking account to withdraw cash balances from your Bumped account.
To add an account:
- Log in to your Bumped app
- Select the Menu icon
- In the menu, select Linked Cards
- On the Linked Cards screen, select “Link a New Account”
- Select your banking institution from the list. If you don’t see yours, try searching for it by name
- Once you have selected your banking institution, you will be asked to log in to your account. Your bank may ask some security questions to ensure your identity
- Select a bank account to securely link to your Bumped app in order to move money from Bumped to your bank account
We’ll confirm that the account has been linked. You can link additional accounts at any time.
Additionally, you can return to Linked Cards at any time to enable or disable accounts from any linked bank.