Bumped’s mission is to build lasting relationships between brands and customers—starting with where you choose to shop. Currently, Bumped doesn’t offer a way for you to buy stock or other securities.
Articles in this section
- Proxy Voting With Bumped
- Can I use Bumped from the web?
- How does Bumped make money?
- What brands are in the Bumped app?
- How much of a stock, ETF, or other security will I get for my purchases?
- What are fractional shares?
- Can I buy stock through Bumped?
- Selling your stocks, ETFs, or other holdings
- Transferring to your bank